Approval Completed Condorcet

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 01:02:51 PST 2002

Mr. Small wrote in part-

(but I've learned that it's best not to say that a complication is impossible
when discussing election methods, at least not without thinking for a while).
---
D- Any strange stuff possible under the sun can happen with 3 or more choices.

NO method is immune from such strange stuff if there are 3 or more choices.

What method can/ will a majority of John/Mary Q. Citizen-Voters accept
(regardless of the devious machinations of the 200 plus political I.Q.
strategists on this list) ???

Did Einstein ever get involved in election methods with 3 or more choices (or
did he avoid the subject as being even beyond his 500 I.Q. plus math powers)
???