[EM] 12/19/02 - `Mikeo the man of many Typos'

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 20 14:50:05 PST 2002

Narins, Josh said:
> Alex, AMEN!

That's right!  Haleluiah!

> I think Craig and Donald are on to us.

It doesn't matter.  The time-table is set.  They will soon be down in
Guantanamo with the other skeptics of Approval Voting and Condorcet.

> Our scam, which we have been carefully planning since 1283 AD/CE, is to
> make sure that our candidate, who for now must remain nameless, wins in
> 2032 with our devious tactic of having "garbage" vote.  We are currently
> en-grossed in registering most toxic wastedumps and landfills as we
> speak.

Bush's election, and the accompanying proliferation of toxic waste dumps,
only hastens our victory!  Foolish fans of democracy!  Bush is part of our
secret cult!  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

> A Condorcet Totalitarian will gain absolute power, and end Arrow's
> Conundrum forever by declaring elections unneccessary!

Every copy of "Social Choice and Individual Values" will be seized and
burned in the temple at our secret headquarters!

> MUAH HA HA!

BOW BEFORE US!!!!!!!!

Alex Small
Lieutenant and Messenger of the Reincarnated Marquis de Condorcet

----