[EM] 12/19/02 - `Mikeo the man of many Typos'

Narins, Josh josh.narins at lehman.com
Fri Dec 20 14:29:00 PST 2002

Alex, AMEN!

I think Craig and Donald are on to us.

Our scam, which we have been carefully planning since 1283 AD/CE, is to make
sure that our candidate, who for now must remain nameless, wins in 2032 with
our devious tactic of having "garbage" vote.  We are currently en-grossed in
registering most toxic wastedumps and landfills as we speak.

A Condorcet Totalitarian will gain absolute power, and end Arrow's Conundrum
forever by declaring elections unneccessary!

MUAH HA HA!