re: [EM] Announcement from Paul Hager

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Sun Apr 28 14:43:52 PDT 2002

>In my final address to the convention I announced that I was leaving the
>Libertarian Party to join the Republicans. I have been invited and,
>although the issue fit isn't as good, I can have an impact as a Republican

Do you have any plans to run for Sec. of State as a GOP candidate?  You
probably have a decent shot at winning if nominated as a GOP candidate, and
if support for voting reform came from within one of the major parties it
would be very difficult for the legislature to ignore alternative election
methods.

Please remain involved in the list if you have time.  I've enjoyed your
posts, and I hope to hear in the future that you're running for office
again.

Alex Small

----