[EM] Saari and Cyclic Ambiguities

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Apr 30 17:21:01 PDT 2002

Alex, I never got around to responding to this message of yours.  I just
wanted to say that I thought your idea of cancelling all of the symmetries
in the Smith set preference orders and then looking again for a CW  is a
great idea!

It is one of those ideas like Martin Harper's Universal Approval and
Richard Moore's Majority Potential that I wish I had thought of.

Forest

----