[EM] Tried to register for poll

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 19:02:35 PDT 2002

I understand the deadline for registering for Stephane's poll is
8:00 p.m., Pacific Daylight-Savings-Time, tonight (April 14, '02),
which is 0300 April 15th, '02, GMT or UT.

I tried to register, but couldn't get past the password barrier.
I was asked for a password. Since I didn't yet have a password for
the poll-list, or for Yahoo, I assumed that I was being asked to
designate one. But I was told that my password was invalid.

No doubt security for the poll is very important, and so I'm not
complaining about not being able to register for the poll. I'm just
writing this to clarify that at least I tried to participate.

Mike Ossipoff