04/05/02 - I Know the Drill, Adam, I'll be on the same page

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 07:37:16 PST 2002

Donald asked --

Why is it that some examples on this list use names like Hilter, Stalin,
and, of course, names like Favorite, Compromise, and Worst?
-------------
D- Answer -- because some folks have enough brains to see that IRV will
promote EXTREMIST candidates and use *harsh* examples.

Times are rough and tough-- such as now in the Middle East.

34 HWS
33 SWH
16 WHS
16 WSH
99

With IRV, W loses.
H beats S  50-49
Head to Head- W beats H 65-34, W beats S 66-33

IF the first two choices show desired plus compromise votes, then

H 50
S 49
W 99

H Hitler, S Stalin, W Washington (or any *moderate*)

Let Civil War II begin in the U.S.A. with IRV !!!!

Many IRV math morons do not recognize that Head to Head (Condorcet) math even
exists.