[EM] RE: Poll Topic Nominations

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:43:34 PST 2001

>If friendly *average* voters can not simply vote YES or NO on each
>candidate
>choice for public offices and number rank them, then things are much worse
>than one might imagine

No, what I said was that I wouldn't know now to vote on Months. Not
that I wouldn't know the mechanics of putting a YES or a NO by them,
but that I wouldn't know which to give them. Or whether or not to
give a particular month an Approval vote.

>Fortunately very few of the voters have the conspiracy/ strategy mindset of
>Mr. Ossipoff.

You mean like the way you're always talking about Hitler, Stalin,
civil war, and the end of democracy?

My opposition to months as a poll topic isn't about considerations
related to consipracies or strategies. It's merely that months just
never is an actual issue, unlike ice cream flavors, pizza toppings,
or movies, which are often issues that a group of people must decide
and choose.

Mike Ossipoff