[EM] No Way - Tom Ruen!

I like Irving donald at mich.com
Mon Mar 19 06:34:18 PST 2001

Greetings List,

Tom Ruen wrote:

Support my choice to be able to vote for my first and second choice equally
and fully, and perhaps I'll stop crying.

Support full vote tied ranks in IRV. Then I'll be happy to let the losers
lose.

Tom Ruen

Sorry Tom, but you are only entitled to one vote, just like everyone else.

     Now, if you are willing to divide your vote equally between your two
choices, then I will say I have no problem with doing that.
     But stop trying to gain an extra advantage for your slate.

Donald Davison