[EM] Papers can have the last preference filled

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed May 31 23:32:36 PDT 2000

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Craig Carey wrote:

>  >If you are interested in psychology: why do you and all the other readers
>  >prove so uncomprehending over the true validity of post-hoc motive
>  >ascribing to possibly non-existent voters, a group about which, the method
>  >considers nothing of.

Better even to consider it as "infra-hoc"- retrospectivity not being the
point but alternation on the situation. I like to think that people
experienced in QuantumMech and StatMech such as myself, Markus, and
probably others, have no problem with such a concept. I seem to recall
there was a discussion of the concept at length a while back. I can't
remember the details, but there was a member of this list (not Craig) who
couldn't quite clasp the handle.