[EM] Tideman and GMC

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 15:38:37 PDT 2000

>The aim of my reply was to give you the possibility to
>withdraw your polemic accusation without losing your
>honour. Unfortunately, you didn't observe this.

I suggest that it's best not to involve honor with any of this.
For instance, I've been mistaken too often, but I don't have
a concept of honor that says I've lost honor thereby--maybe
just a little credibility, when making an initial statement about
a complex subject. Maybe what would be dishonorable would be
to intentionally deceive.

Historically or course many unnecessary fights have been about
honor.

Mike Ossipoff