[ER] Salva Voting - a single winner method

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Wed Apr 14 11:50:18 PDT 1999

Dear Donald,

This method sounds a lot like Bottoms-Up, as described in your web
site.  Or it could be an incomplete description of STV/Hare, with the
part about quotas omitted (if Salva is trying to identify a description
read in a newspaper, for example, he may have been given an incomplete
definition).

I don't think you could call it a form of Approval, since ballots are
ranked and only one choice is used at a time.

Bart