[EM] The Most Gain for the Smallest Change

Wiseman, Julian julian.wiseman at csfb.com
Mon Apr 12 03:46:28 PDT 1999

Suggestion for you. I have designed an electoral system called PR-Squared
(description at http://www.jdawiseman.com), which is a somewhat proportional
single-member system. It was designed for the UK, but has met with some
approval in NZ. Perhaps it could be used to elect the lower house within a
state of the US.

Anyway, comment and opinion welcomed.