First Choice Criterion

Michael A. Schoenfield maschoen at execpc.com
Sat Nov 7 04:27:25 PST 1998

What makes you think that slavery is not active at this time! The new
welfare rules and laws have the intention to force women to take low-paying
jobs (slavery) and to place their children in day-care. Now, a true welfare
reform program would stress education so that these women could take on
well-paying jobs. But the answer to this is no, the business community
cannot find enough people for low-paying and/or disagreeable jobs, so they
will force low skill women into these jobs. Where I come from, this is
called slavery.

Michael S.

Michael Schoenfield
Michael A. Schoenfield & Associates, Ltd.
2637 Mason Street
Madison, WI 53705-3709

(608) 238-6121 Voice
(608) 233-2507 Fax