small typos

Mike Ositoff ntk at netcom.com
Sat Nov 14 23:51:58 PST 1998

In the message "1CC definitions were faulty", I made
2 typos:

Stating the simpler defensive strategy criterion, in that
message, the 1st criterion in the message, I said
"over one's favorite", when I meant "over a more-liked alternative"

When I labeled the 2nd criterion in the message "LO2E", I
meant "LO2E-2".

Also, l neglected to clarify that I realize that my recent
attempt to define a 1CC, a few days ago, was faulty; the
deficiency of it occurred to me after I'd left the computer
that evening.

Mike Ossipoff