MMP defector MP - info

New Democracy donald at mich.com
Sun Jul 27 03:55:46 PDT 1997

Hi Tom and anyone else,

     On 21 of July Tom wrote a letter about MMP defector MP. I have not
seen any other letters on that subject since then.

     If there has been any exchange of views by anyone I would like to be
privy to them. I am interested in that aspect of MMP.

Thank you,

Don

Donald Eric Davison of  New Democracy at http://www.mich.com/~donald
From: TomR at ORGO.cad.gu.edu.au (Tom Round)