Flakey list behavior

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 5 20:49:39 PST 1997

I tried making this post to the list, only for the list to flake out and
unsubscribe me.  Since I haven't logged on for a couple of days, I missed
all mail to this list from Feb 4 and Feb 5.  If folks could forward me any
mail from Feb 4 or Feb 5 I'd appreciate it.  This will let me update the
archive and read anything I've missed

Thanks
Rob Lanphier
robla at eskimo.com