temporarily unsubscribing

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Sat Dec 7 01:58:15 PST 1996

I'm going to take Steve's advice, and find out if there's a way
to create a "kill-file" for e-mail. I'll try the way that Steve
suggested. But that could take a while. And I can't wait. The
junkmail has got to stop right now. That's why I'm going to
unsubscribe from EM & ER till such time as I get that "kill-file"
set up.

You may have noticed my impatience
with certain people on this list. I've had it with repeating
my answers to same arguments for the millionth time.

I want to emphasize again that Demorep is nothing like Don.
Not even in the same ballpark, nothing close to Don's
astounding arrogance. But, still, Demorep does tend to
recycle a refuted argument shamelessly & perpetually. So
I'm going to re-subscribe only after I establish that
"kill-file", & list both of those 2 in it.

This kill-file will have to filter out not only their
letters, but also any replies to them. That's asking a
lot, especially for someone who doesn't know a damn thing
about UNIX. Since I only have a bbs account, it may not
even be possible.

Anyway, I intend to re-subscribe as soon as I set up
that kill-file, if it's possible to set it up.

Mike