[EM] Even simplier anti-gerrymandering rule

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Wed Nov 8 19:57:08 PST 2006

True, unless we dissolve such irrelevant boundaries! ;-)
If we had fair congressional districting in every state I might be
happy enough to spend a few minutes ignoring the even more gross
misrepresentation apportioned in the US Senate.

Ideally a good algorithm for solving districting problems will scale
well. Congressional districts (within a state). State legislature
districts. County board districts. City council districts, and so on
wherever districted representation happens.