[EM] Poll Ballots, from poll-topics poll

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:04:13 PDT 2001

These are the 7 ballots that I received for the poll-topics poll.
Since it turns out that I don't have a computer with which to count
Cloneproof SSD & Ranked Pairs(margins), disregard the rankings.

Tonight I'll send a demonstration of the Voter's Choice count for this
election, showing that Voting Systems wins when we only use Approval
and CR as designated methods. (Of course Voting Systems would probably
have won even if we'd done the Cloneproof SSD & Ranked Pairs(margins)
counts too).

Here are the 7 ballots: