[EM] Request for proposed methods

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km-elmet at munsterhjelm.no
Sat Oct 12 11:56:54 PDT 2024

Lately, I've been updating my Electowiki page,
https://electowiki.org/wiki/User:Kristomun/Proposed_voting_methods. This
page lists various voting methods that aren't described in detail on the
wiki, but have been proposed in either literature or on EM.

Though I've managed to find a number of methods (including one that
might provide a divisor PR analog of the DPC), I imagine there are still
lots out there that I haven't happened across. So I'd like to ask the
list: do you know any methods that have been proposed or discussed but
that neither have their own Electowiki articles nor are listed on my page?

-km