[EM] More on Wiki

Rob Lanphier roblan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 17:43:18 PDT 2024

Hi CLC,

For what it's worth, you're probably not going to find anyone that will
help you dispute whether STV is "the most proportional".  Intuitively, it
seems to do a pretty good job with proportionality.  I haven't read the
Maskin paper nor the Merrill paper (and I'm not about to anytime soon), but
can you explain why you believe that claim is so outrageous?

Rob