[EM] Poll ballots

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Thu May 16 10:05:49 PDT 2024

On 2024-05-16 18:58, Richard, the VoteFair guy wrote:
> Great work Kristofer, however ...
>
> Not all the ballots have the same number of methods.
>
> One of them with 24 methods omits the RCIPE method.  I don't know which
> method is missing from the other ballot with 24 methods.
>
> Some ballots have more than 25 methods, which I presume are write-in
> methods.  How are these write-in methods ranked on other ballots?

The missing methods were left unranked. They're thus considered to be
ranked equal below every explicitly ranked candidate. In addition,
write-ins are considered unranked on the ballots that don't rank them.

Joshua Boehme didn't rank Max Strength Transitive Beatpath; and Robert
Bristow-Johnson left Approval with runoff, MJ, RCIPE, and Double Defeat
Hare unranked.

-km