[EM] Manipulability stats for (some) poll methods

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 15 09:20:16 PDT 2024

 I don't think I'd agree that the primary goal is to make voters not regret voting honestly. You might as well have random ballot in that case. I think the primary goal is to get the "best" winner for however one might define best. Making a method not manipulable to strategy can be one way to go about achieving that.
Toby