[EM] POLL: Approaching deadline: 2024-05-11 05:15:00 UTC

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Sat May 11 02:39:24 PDT 2024

On 2024-05-11 02:11, Michael Ossipoff wrote:

> If people feel that there hasn’t been enough close-notice about the
> deadline, should we advance the deadline by 2 days?

I would support this, since Toby said he didn't have time, but I would
have a longer extension in case Toby's quite busy. Say 5 days.

But if it's none or two days, then I support a two day extension.

(I know, it feels a bit messy to just alter the deadline rules like this
*after* the deadline. But it's not super formal, so... If anyone would
like to object, then we can easily go by the original deadline; I just
think that the more people answer, the better.)

-km