[EM] POLL: Approaching deadline: 2024-05-11 05:15:00 UTC

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 17:11:03 PDT 2024

But we’ve all posted our ballots, & so, if someone wanted to strategally
take advantage of the information about the other ballots, they’ve already
got that information anyway.

So there doesn’t seem to be a need to conceal our ballots from eachother to
prevent strategic use of them. … because that information is already out.

So why not just say that a person’s most recent posted ballot (which could
be what that person has already posted) before the deadline,  counts as
that person’s ballot.

If people feel that there hasn’t been enough close-notice about the
deadline, should we advance the deadline by 2 days?