[EM] Plurality == FPTP right?

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue May 7 23:46:18 PDT 2024

While in accord with the sentiments of this post, John Stuart Mill MP
when in Parliament pointed out that "majoritarianism" isn't
majoritarian, a majoriity of a majority in Parliament may be a minority,
a half of a half is a quarter. He was advocating "Mr Hare's system" of
"Personal Representation" so grotesquely misrepresented, here, as IRV.