[EM] Request for help: List of Pathological Elections

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Mon May 6 18:14:14 PDT 2024

Hi rb-j, I agree with you on that point. A spoiler effect is an IIA failure.

I addressed some of your concerns here, including the ones about FPTP. For
plurality elections, standard Wiki rules apply; you need a reliable source
saying "Ralph Nader spoiled the election", backed up with evidence like
polling, rather than literal mathematical proof in the form of the exact
ballots.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_talk:List_of_pathological_elections#What_exactly_is_a_pathology
?