[EM] No. Condorcet and Hare do not share the same problem with computational complexity and process transparency.

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:37:12 PDT 2024

Apportionment is equivalent to proportional representation in the case
where voters cast partisan votes. i.e. if the party-list form of your rule
fails a criterion, your rule also fails that criterion.

Any quota-transfer system reduces to largest remainders in the partisan
voters case, which fails monotonicity.