[EM] Successful third parties

KenB kdbearman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:49:16 PDT 2024

You just illustrated one of the deep, long-term, and ongoing problems of
this list:  lazy or inaccurate writing.

Some people here seem to <Send> whatever they type without reviewing it
first.  Then either they realize they meant something else or something
more, or somebody understands it differently than they thought they wrote.

That latter is you in this instance.  If you meant "most successful
third party now in existence", you didn't express that -- as you can
clearly see.  You forgot to include a verb, the only way to express
present versus past or other tense in American English.

People who post on EM should write what they mean.  Re-read it before
you post.  Most people aren't mind readers.
   - Ken Bearman, Minneapolis MN