[EM] No. Condorcet and Hare do not share the same problem with computational complexity and process transparency.

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:57:53 PDT 2024

Not with monotonicity failure; a lot of ballots are going to rank bad
candidates above good ones as soon as the major parties figure this out and
start telling their supporters. From what I can tell, the best strategy for
most IRV elections in the US is raiding, i.e. ranking the worst candidate
of the opposite faction first.