[EM] No. Condorcet and Hare do not share the same problem with computational complexity and process transparency.

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Wed Mar 20 13:03:42 PDT 2024

> On 03/20/2024 3:59 PM EDT Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us> wrote:
>

> I have been a poll worker. I know what I’m talking about.

Your words don't suggest that.

> > > IRV is compatible with risk limiting audits.
> >
> > That doesn't say shit. So is FPTP.
>
> That’s the point — it’s just as secure.

No it's not.  This is how I *know* now that you are blatantly disingenuous.

"Secure" is not equivalent semantically (nor in reality) to "compatible with risk-limiting audits".

When it's not Precinct Summable, then you have to consider where the source of the original information you're using to do the audit.

My goodness.  I think I'm dealing with a Trumper.

r b-j . _ . _ . _ . _ rbj at audioimagination.com

.
.
.