[EM] No. Condorcet and Hare do not share the same problem with computational complexity and process transparency.

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Wed Mar 20 13:00:56 PDT 2024

As a bit of an aside, the obsession with knowing who won the election the
night of when the officials elected won’t take office for roughly two
months strikes me as entirely unnecessary.  Better that all votes are
counted fairly using the best system possible — which I’m not saying IRV is
— than that we get instant gratification using an inferior method.