[EM] No. Condorcet and Hare do not share the same problem with computational complexity and process transparency.

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Wed Mar 20 01:38:27 PDT 2024

You keep crying about “fraud” without producing a shred of evidence for
your claims. What, exactly, are the “lies,” and how can you prove that
there is intent to deceive behind these alleged “lies”?

You keep twisting yourself into knots in order to justify opposing a reform
that, while imperfect, represents a step forward. Your ideal system isn’t
on the ballot — this one is. You can’t call yourself a reformer and
encourage people to vote against reform.