[EM] Easy River definition (also my site is back up)

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 15:50:03 PST 2024

River is actually really easy to explain:
1. List all pairwise matches from biggest to smallest margin of victory.
2. If a candidate loses a match, cross them out (declare them to be a
loser). Cross out any redundant matches that involve them (anything that
would make them get eliminated twice).
3. Cross out any elections that would create a cycle.