[EM] Question to the Condorcetists

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 19:27:24 PST 2024

Ahh, I see what you mean–we can check for participation failures by
checking the result with ballots[1:i] and comparing with ballots[1:(i+1)].
I misunderstood you as saying we could compare ballots and ballots[Not(i)].

Couldn't this new procedure still violate participation? What if adding
ballots[i] with A>B would cause B>A, but B also happens to win under
implicit approval voting?