[EM] Strategy-free criterion

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 15 13:20:58 PDT 2024

Hi,

I want to note: Markus has priority for the invention, but Woodall later named the
exact same thing "CDTT" ("Condorcet (doubly augmented gross) top tier" which is the
name I have used. (I know Chris remembers CDTT.)

A votes-only (or matrix-only) interpretation of Mike's SFC is not so extensive as
this. It would say that if there is no X >> Y for some Y, but there is Y >> Z,
then Z isn't elected.

Kevin
votingmethods.net