[EM] Quitting list. Posting ballots & nominations.

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Mon Jul 22 20:41:26 PDT 2024

> On 07/22/2024 9:07 PM EDT Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hypocritical Little Emperor has just warned that he could “kick [me] off the list”.
>
> Take your list & cram it, Rob.
>
> Cancel my membership.

I don't see any hypocrisy.  Michael O, it just appeared to more than a couple of us, that yours was the only voice we were always hearing in this party.  And you're not the host of the party, I guess Rob L is.

On the Reddit sub called r/EndFPTP I am the one blamed for being "abrasive".  Sometimes we just gotta dial it back and be less loquacious.  I never said this, but I was tempted to tell people that were telling me to just shut up that they should come to this mailing list and hear Michael O.

r b-j . _ . _ . _ . _ rbj at audioimagination.com

.
.
.