[EM] Michael O, who are you talking to or with?

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 21:49:30 PDT 2024

I was replying to a message from Toby Periera, in which he quoted an
academic paper that reported & commented on Bias-Free (Ossipoff-Agnew).

I assumed that Pereira’s message was an EM post.

But, when you asked to whom I was replying, that probably means that
Periera’s message Sasha post, but was only an individual email me.