[EM] Regarding RCV, in poll & in November

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 17:42:43 PDT 2024

Though I said that “ I don’t give a shit what the losers want”, & that the
Mutual-Majority, rightfully, should be the ones to choose which of their
candidates should be the ones who choose which if their candidate is
elected…

… & though I said that Condorcet is unnecessarily considerate [to those
outside of the Mutual-Majority…

Nonetheless I’ve wanted that unnecessary considerateness. In fact I’d still
like it, to displease as few as possible.

…if Condorcet didn’t have its problem of an overly
computationally-intensive count.

That’s why Condorcet ( in its best versions)  has been my ranked-method
proposal.

But Condorcet *does* have that problem, & so yes not having that
unnecessary considerateness for the losers is perfectly okay.