[EM] Fwd: Know Your Candidates And Where They Stand

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:19:54 PDT 2024

I’m forwarding this message, & one or two that are a bit more specific
about poll-results, because Michael G. demanded sources for my claims that
most Americans want progressive policies such as those offered by the
Greens.

I’m not the only one saying that. As I mentioned, many commentators,
including Noam Chomsky & Norman Solomon have said so.

I don’t have time to do look everything up for Michael Garman, but I’ll
forward a few messages here,so that he won’t have look things up for
himself.

Also:

Google Public Citizen, Progressive Policis Are Popular Policies, Robert
Weissman

Go to:

http://citizen.org/news/progressive-policies-Are-Popular-Policies/