[EM] Some poll results so far. Electioneering & voting-period.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:27:37 PDT 2024

The initial proposal was that the voting-period be 1 week if no
electioneering, & 2 weeks if there’s electioneering. There’s been
electioneering.

So doesn’t that mean a 2-week voting-period? Is that a good choice? Or
should it remain 1 week?

I guess the initial poll-proposal is the default if there’s no suggestion
to the contrary.