[EM] Poll Ballot, from Richard

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Thu Jul 18 10:34:31 PDT 2024

On 7/18/2024 10:06 AM, Michael Garman wrote:
 > Would those be the "Gore suckers" who only lost the presidency by 537
 > votes because roughly 97,000 voted Green?

Michael, thank you for this reply to Michael's comment (copied below).
It's much better worded than what came to my mind.

My view is that there is no such thing as a "spoiler candidate."

Instead it's called "vote splitting."  It's a flaw in some vote-counting
methods.  It's not a flaw in how voters vote.  And it's not a flaw in
who chooses to enter or exit the contest.

Richard Fobes