[EM] Proposed Approval-Voting city stature wording

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:23:56 PST 2024

I looked at the St. Louis wording, & it was much briefer. I wanted to try
to spell things out.

I included results-reporting because I feel that’s important.

Saint Louis has a runoff. I propose it without one. A runoff loses FBC
compliance, & invites some offensive-strategies.

I didn’t say “no runoff”, but that’s implied when I said to elect the
candidate who got the most approvals.

I haven’t checked the Fargo wording yet. Has the ND legislature’s ban on
Approval been overturned?