[EM] Election-Methods Digest, Vol 234, Issue 13

Sass sass at equal.vote
Thu Jan 18 13:43:19 PST 2024

The question is frequency of cycles. From what I can tell, that will be low
with scaled public elections. And I need to amend an earlier stat that I
gave. It's actually 2 out of 88 RCV elections with a competitive third
candidate that had a top cycle. Once I realized that, I got a bit more
concerned.