[EM] Question to the Condorcetists

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:24:48 PST 2024

👍 Yes , if someone goes into a Condorcet election, & votes X over Y, & hir
vote changes the winner from X to Y, I’d have to agree that due process has
been distinctly violated, & that X’s & that voter’s protection hasn’t been
very equal.

Approval won’t do that, or anything nonsensical like that, such as
Consistency violation.