[EM] Manipulability stats for (some) poll methods

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Sun Apr 28 12:17:53 PDT 2024

The Big Lie is used to refer to the justification for the Holocaust. It’s
absolutely despicable of you to apply the same term to an electoral reform
organization — especially one against whom your case boils down to “Rob
Richie was mean to me at a conference in 2019.”

You lie about candidates’ favorability to make your points about approval.
You’re a liar. You’re no better than what you claim without evidence Rob
Richie did at that mystical conference.