[EM] Internet polls & greater-evils

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 15:54:56 PDT 2024

I’ve pointed out that you don’t need the Democrat to keep the Republican
from winning, because the Republican always finishes at the BOTTOM in the
output-ranking of Internet polls. …& is Condorcet loser. Every time.

Some claim that’s sampling-bias. Someone here recently claimed that.

But, as exemplified by the current CIVS poll “2024 presidential election”,
that claim is contradicted by the Republican’s support.

e.g. In the a abovementioned current poll, Trump is voted over the other
candidates by nearly 30% of the voters, & is approved by nearly 30%.

(That poll has “approval-line” as a candidate.)

That’s close to what we hear is so in the actual voting population. Doesn’t
sound to me like a biased sample.

But the Republican, in that poll & always, finishes at bottom & is
Condorcet loser.

…& couldn’t possibly beat any progressive candidate.

So vote honestly. You don’t need a lesser-evil.