[EM] Poll ballot revision, Wednesday 24 April

Chris Benham cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 23 13:14:22 PDT 2024

My last version had the same ballot at two different ranks.

Chris

1. Margins Sorted Approval (explicit)

=2. Smith//Approval(implicit)

Smith//Approval (explicit)

Hare (aka IRV) only with unlimited strict ranking from the top.

Benham

Double Defeat, Hare

=7 Ranked Pairs (Winning Votes)

Schulze (Winning Votes)

9. Approval

10.MinMax (winning Votes)

11. All those not listed above or below.

Fourth from bottom (I forget how many candidates there are):

Majority Judgement (and other versions of Average Rating)

Equal bottom:

STAR

Approval with top-two runoff

Plurality

I am only voting approval for Margins Sorted Approval (explicit). This
isn't a strict ranking with numbers missing,
for example I'm voting five candidates equal-second.

Chris Benham