[EM] Poll, preliminary ballots

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 11:52:27 PDT 2024

Yep. So, @Richard, the VoteFair guy <electionmethods at votefair.org>, we can
decompose IIA failures for (almost) all methods into IIA failures =
Condorcet cycles + Condorcet inefficiency.

I think a better metric for measuring how badly a system fails IIA, rather
than the raw count, is a metric based on changes in winner quality
when some other candidate drops out. (Probably the worst-case fall in
utility?)